We are delighted you are considering our office for your cosmetic surgery and we promise to continue to do everything possible to earn your trust.
We invite you to visit with Dr. Rowley in a private consultation. During the consult, we will spend time getting to know you, discussing procedures and services, and exploring your goals and possibilities. Our dedicated staff will strive to assure that your entire experience is a pleasant one.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in plastic surgery.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, profession and our community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Privacy Notice Statement
- Medical History Form
- Patient Information Records
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Privacy Notice Form
- Financial Policy
- Authorization for Release of Patient Photographs
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to your first visit.